mobile friendly site -
Semi permanent make up eyebrows, liner, lips in Cornwall -
Semi permanent makeup eyebrow tattooing.
Below are a few pictures of Susan’s work.
Semi permanent make up can benefit:
* Those who have very little or no time to apply make-
* Those who suffer Alopecia, Chemotherapy, Parkinson’s Disease, or other tremor related conditions.
* Those with little confidence in applying make-
* Those who like to look their best at all times.
* Those who have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
* Those who have lost their natural lip line due to the ageing process.
* Those who would like to benefit from a non-
* Everyone who wants to enhance or divert their natural lines to new lines.
Susan has her own treatment room in Powderham Exeter but is willing to travel throughout Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset.. So if you are looking for semi permanent make then Susan is the practitioner for you. Susan is also part of the semi permanent make up directory.
Bringing to light the problems.. maybe you suffer hair loss in the eyebrow area naturally or were never happy with the shape of your brows so over plucked the area trying to achieve the shape you really desired. Eventually having an adverse effect resulting in very sparse eyebrows with even less shape.
There are many reasons why both men and woman turn to semi / permanent cosmetics. Some to improve there looks, some through unfortunate illness and some to gain confidence and feel good about themselves.
Whatever the reason or imperfection in your Brows, Eyes and Lip area Permanent Makeup is the answer.…
Which one are you?
I'm one of the South West leading Experts in the art of permanent makeup with over 14 years experience. If you are interested in having a treatment with me or would like to become a permanent cosmetic artist yourself you'll find out all about it here.
(SPMU) Semi Permanent Make up is my full time position, delivering a 1st class, caring service throughout Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Cornwall counties.
3D Natural Hair stroke Brows with Powder Shading
£200 for a limited period only.
Telephone 01392 759 813
Telephone 07525 856 394